IMC Announces Visitation Changes
Changes to visitation at both Main and North will go into effect tomorrow, Tuesday, September 1st, at 8 am.
- Outpatient Testing and OB Outpatients: Patient Only (Exceptions: patient is a minor or is developmentally challenged)
- Inpatients at Main and North: Patient will identify one asymptomatic visitor per day during established visiting hours. Visitor may not stay overnight.
- Inpatient Rehab: Asymptomatic visitor allowed during established unit visiting hours
- Inpatient Behavioral Health: Asymptomatic visitor allowed during established unit visiting hours
- Inpatient Laboring Moms: Spouse/Partner allowed
- Special needs patient: (i.e. developmentally challenged) Spouse/Partner OR family member
- Pediatric Patients: Two parents or guardians
- End-of-Life Patients: Spouse/Partner or Adult Family Member. Adult defined as 18 or older.
- Surgery: One designated adult for surgical patient ( pre- and post-surgery) Visitor may not stay overnight.
- Emergency Department: One designated adult only, if patient is a minor or is developmentally challenged.
- COVID-19 positive patients or Covid-19 pending patients: No visitors
- No visitor under 18 will be allowed to enter either facility.
- Anyone who enters either facility will be screened and must wear a mask at all times.
- Visitation is subject to change.
We appreciate the cooperation from the community in keeping everyone safe.