Just 4 U Seniors Program
Just 4 U is a senior adult program offered exclusively by Iberia Medical Center. Adults 50 years and older are eligible to join, and the membership fee is $15 only per year. With a focus on health and wellness, Just 4 U provides year-round health and social benefits to keep seniors active and healthy.
With over 300 members currently enrolled, the Just 4 U program has something for everyone!
- Free Health Screenings including glucose, HDL, LDL, total cholesterol, ratio and triglycerides
- Just 4 U Striders Walkers Club – This group meets in the pharmacy of Super 1 Foods (South Lewis Ave) Monday – Friday mornings.
- Flu Shots
- Lunch Bunch and Supper Club – Each month of the year there will be a luncheon and supper held at various restaurants in the local area. Travel -Affordable Membership Group Opportunities (such as Smoky Mountains, etc.)
- Defensive Driving Classes – These classes are offered two times a year for our members. The class is taught by local AARP instructor, Brenda Prejean.
- Line Dancing
- Game Day – Once a month and free to members
- Newsletter – Members receive quarterly.
- Health screens
For more information or to join: Contact Dianne Savoy, Program Coordinator, 337.374.7246 or email@example.com
To read our latest Newsletter, click here.
To apply for a Just 4 U Membership, click here.